Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Wednesday 23rd of May 2007
Hi there !
This is my first entry at blogger and are a bit rusty. But bare with me , it will soon come back to me as soon as the finger's start working again......
Today was a interesting day I work at kindy " A kindy class like no other ".
Not bad kiddy's this year.
The flu!!!! I think all the kids have got it?
So Im getting seriously exhausted. Hopefully not the flu!!!
Just life right now..
Anyway trying to set up this site..
Bare with me it will take a while. Maybe a couple of weeks...
I would love to put my scrapbooking pages on it and photo's.
So it should be great once I finish....
Im a teacher's Assistant.
I work at Scrapbooks from the heart in canningvale on Fridays and Friday Frenzy's
nights. Will write soon ang.....
posted by Angie Delarie @ Wednesday, May 23, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates