Thursday, January 24, 2008
January
Hi Guys
This month has been great..

And I keep telling myself
"this is my YEAR"..2008
Had a great response to my stamps..

People love them.
Had the Emily Falconbridge

journal book
class last night!!
She gave some of my stamps

away as prizes
and the two ladies that won them were so happy!!
There was heaps of Ohhh's and Aarrhhhh's ..
Check out
http://www.angiedelarie.com/
For the WINNERS!!!!


Also my best friend Cassie and
Sam had a BABY BOY
on monday !!
She called him Zane ..

Little Bree wasn't too worried
about him. Just trying to get
out of the hospital room
every two seconds..
How cute is he?..............
posted by Angie Delarie @ Thursday, January 24, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates