Thursday, March 20, 2008
Angie Delarie's Journal Book Class!!!!








Book in now.. Don't miss out
My Journal Class chipboard book ...
When : Friday 11th April at 6.30pm
At ; Scrapbooks from the heart >Canning vale [08 9456 4515]



I'm finally doing my own Journal Class!!!!
Some of these products you can't get else where { also some tags and hand made
papers made by myself } And a whole lot of embellishments to make your own and unique yearly journal or just a therapy journal or a event journal ..It is up to you!!!!
Very adaptable chipboard book!!!


Your way your style... And off course some of my stamps to use ???
Love and Skullies Angie



posted by Angie Delarie @ Thursday, March 20, 2008  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates