Thursday, June 19, 2008
Challenge >> Are you up for it!!!
Okay girls got a Challenge for you !!
Anyone of you are in with a chance >>
I Want to see some great and inspiring Layouts done
With my stamps on it with Something Arty/Collage/Paint/ Draw??
Let those imaginations go !!! .....

If you havnt got a stamp ..
please feel free to visit
www.angiedelarie.etsy.com
And Buy one >> so ur in the draw !!

Will be giving out spot prizes as well..
This is for June and July >>

And will give out the Prize or Prizes??? On my Birthday in July >>
Goodluck hope you take on my MISSION!!!

Love and Skullies Angie

posted by Angie Delarie @ Thursday, June 19, 2008  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates