Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Tuesday Night Blog!!


Well i was going to write i hate mondays but i have just realised its tuesday
Even better !!! Yahhh
I would like to thanks Roberta ..Not only has she got me into Pinky Street Dolls
(which by the way ,are so cool)
But I think im getting obsessed with them
Here is my pin-up board, Of my hit list of girls ive ordered
and there is more to come!! And my computer screen right now is??
You guessed it a Pinky doll!!
But im using them to good use ,as im doing a photography course with the kids
at school. And we will use them for our subjects!!
posted by Angie Delarie @ Tuesday, August 26, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates