Friday, October 31, 2008
Congratulations Sis girls >>
I dont usually give out so many RAKS..
But its nearly Christmas...so santa is early !!


Here are the winners
RatnaMastika > Love Mixer
Lostinadream > Camera (snap)
Mandiegirl > Camera (snap)
JamieBoBamie > Love Mixer
SweetMarieEve> ???
YaraSavich > Camera (snap)
Jacqueline80 > Bright Spark Bulb
Planty > Camera (snap)
Blessedintexas > Camera (snap)
Akuti ( Jodie )> Love Mixer
NicolD > Love Mixer



Please once u do any layouts with these ..please share with me !!
Love seeing new layouts with my products
Love and Skullies
Angie


Send me your addresses here please ..
angie.delarie@gmail.com
posted by Angie Delarie @ Friday, October 31, 2008  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates