Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Past and Present Catch Up With You!!!


Went to work the other day to find a note from the past..
I went to St Hilda's school and was a border there..
If u dont know what that is ?
We lived at the school for 5 years.
Anyway Hannah who also was a border in my year
She saw my picture in the shop ...Small World
Everything is connected in one way or another!!!
This is a picture of Hannah and her new family...
She got married in margaret River last month..
And our old priest Father Prescott married them..

She looks gorgeous as usual!!!
Photo's done by www.carrieyoung.com
Also another girl I went to St Hilda's with.
Have a look at her web site, she's pretty good!!


posted by Angie Delarie @ Wednesday, June 20, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates