Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Update!!!!!

Sorry this is the first update in a while !!!!
Internet connection disapeared 3 Weeks ago in black out..
Then my camera fell on the ground as walking out the front door
SMASH!!! broke it ... So had no internet and no camera !!!!
My Birthday Yesterday and My Hubby took me out for tea ...Yummy
This came on the back of our truck on Saturday..
If you don't know I'm a car nut ..Faster the better...
So a HQ Prem I Love with a 308 in it .... So had a smile from ear to ear!!!
posted by Angie Delarie @ Tuesday, July 24, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: This place was made to allow my creative ideas to flow.. My passion turned into my business and I love what life brings towards me everyday. I am a Mother, Wife, Friend, Artist, Business Owner, Student and whatever life needs me to be.....
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates