Saturday, April 12, 2008
Saturday Night Fever!!!!
No not really ..thought it would grab ur attention though???
Last night I had my Journal book class at SFTH ..
I would like to say a big thanks to all the ladies who came and Enjoyed themselves!!!
They did a wonderful job ...and I got heaps of inspiring comments about it !!!
Soo i'm giving u a round of applause ( Kindy Style)...
Im a nutter i know!!!
Ok one more thing ...Charin >>>
The incrediable lady that she is ..just did the most amazing layout with stripes
Go check it out and leave her a comment >>
Their might be a Rak as well???

Will post some photo's soon...
posted by Angie Delarie @ Saturday, April 12, 2008  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates