Saturday, July 5, 2008
Cant Believe its July >>>>>
Wow where has this year gone ???
It blows me away that it is already half way through 2008}
Ive been busy drawing New Designs and Right now i can officially say Im on school holidays !!! Yahh .. Although its my first day and we have already been to the doctors with Jake >> His cough has got into his chest now !!! my poor guy>>
Got soo many little projects happening lately ...
But I cant tell about any yet???
That was just a little tease to stay tunned with !!
Imm soo excited>> and probally will bust soon.
Go check out my site down the right side
To see who the July Guest Designer is >>??????
Will chat soon...
Love and Skullies

posted by Angie Delarie @ Saturday, July 05, 2008  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates