Saturday, August 30, 2008
Sunday Update >




Well it has been a very busy weekend ..
Jake yesterday got his medal for playing footy for the season!!
Aaron made a cheesecake >>Yummy!! with dirrections from me of course( step by step)
Made a layout last night ..cute!!
And also been blogging some cute gifts on etsy ..Go check them out
www.weaselle.etsy.com Paintings and jenniferladd,etsy.com Bibs and burp..and booties
So here are some above that i find adorable right now !!
Going today well soon... to Murdoch University here in Perth! to enrol to do my
Bachelor of teaching for 3 years !!
Yahhh becoming a real teacher than a Teachers Assistant( personal joke to all TA's)
posted by Angie Delarie @ Saturday, August 30, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At August 31, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Blogger Jennifer Ladd said…

    Hi Angie,
    How sweet of you to add my baby items to your site! I'm so honored! I was just coming to check out your sites (found you on Linkreferral) ... and was so surprised to see my pics!

    :)
    Thank you!
    Jennifer Ladd
    http://jenniferladd.etsy.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates