Saturday, November 15, 2008
Etsy Shop Stall happiness!!
Yesterday i had my stall here in perth >> It was my first one !!
As i usually just sell my products over the internet ..and shops here.
But it was so much fun and i enjoyed the company of the ladies around me.
I sold heaps !!
Here is a picture of my stall ...but im going to up grade it to boards ..
Because u couldnt see the dame tags!!
And my little gnomes went fast as well ..
The day made me more inspired to get my mojo working and start creating some fun and NEW products!! The idea's in my head are endless right now ...
These are also my cool new tags on my etsy shop ..go check them out as they are going fast !!




posted by Angie Delarie @ Saturday, November 15, 2008  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates