Thursday, August 9, 2007
The Wicked Elsie Range


I have Lots to catch up on and lots of new LOL's to share.
So this might be a bit of a long post!!!
My hubby went away for work for last week .
Makes u realize how much u miss them!!!...
Ive been surfing the web lately and found these cool!!! sites
Have a look down the right side for website address's....
Love this new range of papers and embellishments by Elsie
Couldn't wait to get them ...
So just finished this canvas, using little bits of all her range!!!!
Love it that much that were extending our back room
and its definitely hanging up on the wall "pride".
Got my final measurements for the kitchen today.
So picked my colours espresso and a marble white
bench top .. Should look good!!! I hope, cross fingers..
Nearly finished off two more LOL's so will post hopefully
tomorrow
Love and Skullies Angie
posted by Angie Delarie @ Thursday, August 09, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Angie Delarie
Home: Perth, WA, Australia
About Me: This place was made to allow my creative ideas to flow.. My passion turned into my business and I love what life brings towards me everyday. I am a Mother, Wife, Friend, Artist, Business Owner, Student and whatever life needs me to be.....
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates